Dr. Monali Y. Desai – Nutrition, Health, and New Year’s Resolutions
Dr. Monali Y. Desai is a cardiologist, and she helps busy professional women easily learn how to lose weight by making realistic changes while still enjoying eating, traveling, and going out with friends and family. Want to see how? Get her free guide What to Eat When You Go Out on the Weekend and Still Lose 15 Pounds and start losing weight this month.
We have a great program and today and you’re going to hear about:
- Why nutrition should be your first priority
- Why starting your dinner with bread is a destructive practice
- How to be successful with a New Year’s resolution.
Resources and Places to Connect with Dr. Monali Y. Desai:
Top learning moments:
- Think about small wins. Dr. Desai talked about beginning by implementing small steps in your diet in order to accomplish two things – to be more nutritious and develop the habits early. Start with small steps and focus on the long term. This is actually the best way to go when implementing nutritious changes in your diet.
- Limit high glycemic foods early in the day. These foods are like a drug in that they build within our bodies a craving for more sugar throughout the day. So, starting out early with a good breakfast – low glycemic foods, no white bread, donuts, or even fruit, is a big step to having greater success throughout the day.
Do You Have the 52 Essential Skills For Success?
**Show Sponsor – Bluehost – Bluehost is a leading web solutions services provider. Since their founding in 2003, Bluehost has continually innovated new ways to deliver on our mission: to empower people to fully harness the web. Based in Orem, Utah, they provide comprehensive tools to millions of users throughout the world so anyone, novice or pro, can get on the web and thrive.
**This post may contain affiliate links. Mind for Life may receive a small commission on any sales.